March 2, 2011

Lust List #2- Things I'm wishing for!

Korres Eyeshadows, $6 on special at Sephora

Its cruel that Sephora always seems to have an amazing special right after I've placed an order and don't really need to be spending any more money on makeup. This week six different Korres eyeshadows, normally $16, are on special for just $6! I'd love to buy them all, but I keep telling myself that I really, really don't need any more eye shadow.....If you're interested though, take a look at this special before they sell out!

Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm


New drugstore lines come out all the time, but for some reason I am particularly intrigued with these. I haven't broken down and purchased them yet, but I'm sure the second I see them with a discount of some kind I will! Have any of you guys tried these?


MAC Wonder Woman Spirit of Truth Nail Polish, $15 at MAC



I'm not usually the kinda girl to spend $15 on nail polish, but I've been on the hunt for a great blue polish for AGES. I keep buying navy's that end up too dark, but Spirit of Truth looks like it's closer to royal blue so it won't just look black in darker lighting. I've seen beautiful swatches of this and I am very conflicted about passing it up, haha.




Whats on your wish list right now?



7 comments:

  1. There's way too much stuff on my wish list. I guess that's why it's a wish list because I never have money to spend towards makeup. lol. I'd have to say that some of the things on my wish list are:

    The MAC wonder woman lip gloss (any color). I love how big they are (even though everyone seems to hate that point).

    The China Glaze crackle nail polishes, the blue and pink one.

    Some of the OPI Texas Collection (since I live in Texas lol)

    and

    Nyx jumbo eye pencils in Strawberry milk, milk and the hot pink! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah wish lists are torture. It helps to blog about it so maybe I can delay overspending a little while longer =P

    I would love a few items off of your wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the last thing beauty-wise I got was China Glaze nail polish, the Seche Vite top coat and Opi Base Coat. Just with bills and everything, I never have money for makeup. I'd love to just spend one day and go crazy on all of the stuff I want! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's tough. I try to strategically pick up work hours whenever I buy makeup in hopes of at least coming out even, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha nice. Yeah I can't really pick up any extra hours..I already work 40 hours a week and if I get any extra hours they transfer over into the next week in case I'm short an hour or two. Which is cool but no OT. And right now I've got so much stuff to pay for it's ridiculous! I just wanna go on a shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. six dollars? thats amazing! great blog! Please follow mine back! I'm, following :))

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    http://thebeautyfashionandhealthblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. Loving your blog. I'm following, I hope you'll follow back.
    xoxo

    www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you leave a question for me, be sure to check back for my response or feel free to email me at embellishmentsbeauty@gmail.com!