March 29, 2011

Nails of the Week: Essie and Toms Shoes!


A few weeks ago Essie and Tom's Shoes had a special where they offered a free Essie Nail Polish in One Day Without Blues for their facebook fans =) Unfortunately they ran out pretty fast, as these things tend to do, so I couldn't get a deal alert for it up in time =( Regardless, if you aren't familiar with Tom's Shoes and their One Day Without Shoes event you should check them out here!  I think this is a super pretty color but theres something about blue nail polish where I never absolutely LOVE it on my hands. How do you guys feel about blue polish?



9 comments:

  1. I am the same I never really love it if its a lighter blue. I have one that is really dark blue and I love it but I think that is the only type of blue that I will wear on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is gorgeous. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miranda- I actually don't think I've ever tried a light blue, that might be worth a shot!

    @Linda- Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really like light blues but I got this nail polish in the promo too and I love it, it is such a pretty color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like it too =) Plus the fact that it was free made it even better! it could be a really ugly color and I'd still be excited haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it with your skin tone... it seems like it's one of those colors that needs to be worn with a neutral outfit though. I definitely would like to give this color a try now though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Definitely adding to my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm Leslie's Blog Your Way Style.
    Blogging and found your blog and made me a follower!
    I invite you anytime you pass by my blog!

    Regards,
    http://yourwaystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This color is so gorgeous, i love it :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you leave a question for me, be sure to check back for my response or feel free to email me at embellishmentsbeauty@gmail.com!