March 3, 2011

Nails of the Week: Wintery White!

Check out that purple-blue shimmer! I had
to take pictures at all sorts of weird angles
to capture this =P 




I've previously tried and enjoyed the Revlon Matte Suede polishes in Emerald City and Ruby Ribbon, so when I saw the white one I decided to give it a shot! It has a beautiful purplish duo chrome, giving it an iridescent quality that sets it apart from your standard stark white polish. It's fairly sheer, but not necessarily in a bad or streaky way- paired with the iridescence it gives it a wonderful soft look. I also like the Matte Suede finish, but I went ahead and used my Seche Vite Top Coat anyway just to help it last longer.




6 comments:

  1. Love the look of the nail polish. Just the right shade of white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it lovely? Im very pleased with it. I love white nail polish in theory but I feel like usually its so stark and unforgiving- every little mistake shows. This is a lot more easy to apply and wearable too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute polish...I have a sinful colors polish that looks like this color. I totally want to paint my nails that color tonight :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks gorgeous! so innocent and yet different with blue shimmers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this colours lovely!
    look great for summer !

    http://tsaundersbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. May have to go find that nail polish :P

    http://ditsygivvy.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you leave a question for me, be sure to check back for my response or feel free to email me at embellishmentsbeauty@gmail.com!