April 19, 2011

Nails of the Week: Sweet and Simple Polka Dots!

After I saw Lucy's wonderful polka dot nails on Little Lucy & Pirates, I couldn't help but try it out myself! I love the effect of using such a sheer white polish for nail art- it sort of takes on the color of whatever is underneath it, so rather than having stark white dots I have pretty soft grey ones! It's been years since I've tried polka dots out, but I think this may be one of my new favorites =)

*Disclosure: The Dr.'s REMEDY polish was provided to me for review consideration. All opinions are my own!

6 comments:

  1. I love that the polka dots are a little subdued and not in your face, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!! Doesn't it work great with bobby pins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration =) Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with the bobby pin method. Naturally my left hand still looks a lot nicer than my right hand, but oh well, what can you do....

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest nails ever! i love gray, even for spring!

    http://beautypriorities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome polka dots nails.....It looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you leave a question for me, be sure to check back for my response or feel free to email me at embellishmentsbeauty@gmail.com!