April 30, 2011

Nails of the Week: Uniquely Pink!







Man, I just love Zoya. Doing this manicure made me think that I really need to use my Zoya polishes way more often!

Zoya describes Drew as a "slightly grayed pink rose toned mauve with subtle gold and pink metallic shimmer. Demure but not boring pink for a romantic look." I love this polish because it's pink without being super in-in-your-face PINK. I feel like it's great for when the seasons are changing- it's springy, but didn't seem awkward on the blustery grey days we've been having lately.




1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I didn't see this post before. This pink is beautiful! I love the shade. I don't know if you have an Ulta near you but I just heard from the grape vine that Ulta now carries Zoya polish! I'm excited. Hopefully going to pick some up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you leave a question for me, be sure to check back for my response or feel free to email me at embellishmentsbeauty@gmail.com!