February 9, 2012

Nails of the Week: Stars & Popularity!





This is one of those polishes where I think it may take some experimentation before I learn to love it 100%. These pictures are actually from the third time I wore it: the first time, I didn't layer it and just went for four coats of Starry Pink. I hated it. Next, I layered it over Essie's Topless and Barefoot, which I LOVED. This combination with a white polish is so-so to me. It's definitely a pretty polish though, and it's a treat to be able to get a unique milky pink with suspended glitter like this at the drugstore! Have any of you guys tried this one?


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh no, am I enabling your need to shop again? =P

      Delete
  2. I wasn't sure if I wanted this originally, but now I think I do. It's so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's funny how I'm still a little unsure about it but this post has you sold =P I think it is worth getting though, it's definitely unique.

      Delete
  3. This colour is so pretty, its definitely on my wishlist now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you leave a question for me, be sure to check back for my response or feel free to email me at embellishmentsbeauty@gmail.com!